Wealthy Affiliate Review
Wealthy Affiliate was founded in 2005 by two Internet Entrepreneurs from Victoria British Columbia Canada, Kyle and Carson. Since 2005, Wealthy Affiliate has been a leader in Internet marketing and online business training stage, connecting with hundreds of thousands of individuals, businesses, and aspiring online Entrepreneurs. Wealthy Affiliate is truly a hub for online business training, affiliate marketing, and social networking within the Internet marketing world.
For a company that has been in business since 2005, Wealthy Affiliate and their mother company Niche Marketing Inc. have a pretty good record. An B+ BBB rating with 6 complaints in the last 3 years, 5 closed in the last year. Check them out here; Wealthy Affiliate Report.
Wealthy Affiliate may or may-not be for everyone. The only ones that may not have a use for WA are those that just don’t want to have a business and/or a website. If that is how you are then WA is not for you. You can spend years trying to figure out all that it takes to accomplish an Internet presence or you could go to Wealthy Affiliate and learn it all a lot faster. There is no guarantee that you will succeed because it all depends on you. You will need to take the training material and apply it. If you run in to a problem ask for help. That is the key to making WA work for you, you have to ask questions! Even seasoned professionals will run in to something that they do not have an answer for. As time goes by you will follow more and more members that will help you with your problems and motivate you to do your best as well as never give up.
After you create an account there is one more thing you can do to really make WA work for you. Introduce yourself, even if it is just to say “Hi”, then start your network of other members. The more people in your network the more answers you will get to your questions. The more advice you will receive from the WA community.
If you could use some help coming up with a topic or an idea for a website, take a look at this: WA Affiliate Bootcamp – Starting Your Foundation (PHASE 1)
- How to build a website in 30 minutes
- How to get a free website online
- 5 Things you should know about SEO and your website
- How to install your own domain (and outline the path to do this with WA)
- An explanation of how websites work (DNS, domains, etc)
- How to get your website indexed in Google
- How to prepare your website for Search Engine Optimization
- How to add Youtube videos to your website
- How to build a free wordpress website
- Adding images to your website
Starter members get access to the first 10 lessons plus the Boot camp course #1
When you first join you will get what is called a “Starter Membership”. This includes two “Free” websites, hosting, tools, training, support, and networking with a large community. If you should decide you want to upgrade, a “Premium Membership” will give you complete access to Wealthy Affiliate. You will have everything it takes to build your business and websites. Premium prices are as follows: $19 for your first month, then $47 a month there after. Once you are Premium you can upgrade to a yearly membership for $359 per year (works out to $29 per month).
You can cancel your membership at any time. You are in full control of your membership and the tenure you are at WA. You can even contact Kyle & Carson themselves (the owners) and they will help you cancel if need be.
You must join Wealthy Affiliate in order to access this level 1 training. It is free to join, no credit card required. All you have to do is create an account and start training right away.
This is a 10-lesson course that is part of the Wealthy Affiliate Online Entrepreneur Certification. It will walk you through the steps of creating a successful online business that generates revenue. This getting started course (level 1) is your first step to realizing your potential as an online business owner.
Lesson 1; Getting started.
Lesson 2; Understanding how to make money online.
Lesson 3; Choose a Niche.
Lesson 4; Building your own website.
Lesson 5 Setting up your website.
Lesson 6; Getting your site ready for SEO.
Lesson 7; Finding content ideas from Keywords.
Lesson 8; Understanding website pages & creating your first 3.
Lesson 9; Creating quality website content.
Lesson 10; Congratulations and your next steps.
Course Benefits & Learning Outcomes
- Learn how to immediately get “immersed” in the awesome community here at WA
- Discover the process of earning revenue online
- Create and start working towards a list of new financial and non-financial goals
- Gain instant access to over 590,000 niches
- Choose your starting point NICHE for your business
- Build your very OWN niche website
- Learn how to optimize your website using WordPress
- A simple and free way of making your site search engine friendly
- How to create quality website content (that gets ranked)
- Understanding the keyword research process
- Quickly and easy creation of your own low competition keyword lists